Here are seven steps that will increase the likelihood of success in transforming sparse venue space into an intimate and elegant setting:
1. Determine how installation friendly the venue space is for ceiling fabric draping by observing metal attachment points, ceiling obstacles, ceiling height, fire codes and time availability for installation.
2. Develop your draping design plan by reviewing ceiling draping photos on the internet and other sources.
3. Request a room diagram from the venue and determine how much fabric you need using Fabric Draper’s measuring guidelines.
4. Upon receipt of your order check for quantity and color correctness.
5. Cut fabric panels according to your design plan.
7. Evaluate how your design looks and don’t be afraid to make adjustments.
Upon completion stand back and admire your creative accomplishment, and enjoy the savings you realized.